Digital Audio Transformed to Analog Audio — Effortlessly and Simply
The Digital To Analog Audio converter box takes your coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck via standard RCA-style jacks. Now you can bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don’t have RCA-style analog outputs.
Simply run a short extension cable from an available digital audio output jack on your digital source device to the same type of digital input on the Converter. Select which kind of digital signal (coaxial or optical) is being input with the selector switch on the converter, then hook up your analog RCA-style left and right cables to the Converter’s analog RCA jack outputs and power up all equipment. That’s all there is to it!
This product does not support encoded Dolby Digital audio. Verify you can turn off Dolby Digital in the source you will be connecting to this converter.
For a Dolby Digital version of this product, please click here to see the GTV-DD-2-AA.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio as input
- Samples at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Compact and easy to install
- Coaxial and Optical digital input ports
- Right and Left RCA Stereo analog output ports
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- SNR: > 90dB (20Hz – 20kHz A Weighting)
- White plastic chassis
- Operating Temperature: 0-70 deg. C
- 5v DC / 5W power supply (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Dimensions: 1.8″ W x 1.8″ H x 0.9″ D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
There are no reviews yet.