The E112 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice-coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85° is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
– For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
– For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
There are no reviews yet.