We’ve Made Separation Simple
Using state of the art audio analysis and separation techniques, this revolutionary software will automatically create separated tracks: a vocal track and a music track. It also provides access to an estimated pitch guide-line of the main melodic content.
Upon completion of the initial separation, the user can utilize a set of standard editing tools to refine and customize the pitch guide-line and separate the original file again to create a more accurate separation. The user can then move on to the process screen where an assortment of advanced separation algorithms can be applied to remove the reverb along with the desired melodic content, enhance the consonants extraction that may have been missed, and the pan focus sliders can be used to separate content anywhere in the stereo field. TRAX even has a familiar comping feature that allows the user to quickly select the best parts of each separation and export.
- *NEW* Consonants Annotation tool
- *NEW* Export files in STEMS format
- Import MIDI as a Pitch Guide
- Intuitive, User Friendly Graphical User Interface
- Non-Destructive Audio Source Separation
- Integrated Post-Separation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- Multi-Algorithmic Processing Matrix
- Secure, Powerful, Cutting-Edge & Lightning Fast Cloud Computing