MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE.
So Powerful, You Won’t Believe It’s LED
Full-scale venues and professional lighting systems demand high performance and precision from their intelligent lighting fixtures, and the Chauvet Professional Rogue R2 Spot delivers. Armed with a 240-watt LED and motorized optics, the Rogue R2 Spot cuts through dense fog and covers a ton of ground. Dual color and gobo wheels plus a 3-facet prism let you get creative with splits and morphing, and you can easily fire off pulse and strobe effects. Top it off with 3- and 5-pin DMX, multiple pan and tilt ranges, and move-in-black options, and the Rogue R2 Spot is equally at home in dramatic theaters and music venues.
Superior optics for professional performance
You rarely see an LED spot as powerful and effective as the Rogue R2 Spot, but as part of Chauvet Professional’s premium Rogue line, this intelligent lighting fixture delivers. Its powerful 240-watt LED blasts out 5,500 lumens (at 5m) yet still retains the heroic 50,000-hour life expectancy that makes a light like this pay for itself in the long run. The motorized focus, iris, and frost filter join the electronic dimming and shutter to provide smooth DMX control over every optical function.
Get creative with colors and gobos
Not only does this beast come loaded with two independent color wheels plus two aluminum gobo wheels, but it also offers creative ways to put them to use. Morph between spinning gobos, split colors, pulse, strobe, and scroll to add even more energy to the show. Top it off with a 3-facet prism, and you’ll never run out of lighting ideas.
Perfect for music and theater
If you’re running a music venue, then you couldn’t ask for a better LED moving light. Fun movement macros, pulses, strobes, and all the gobo and color scrolling you need provide tons of energy. But what about live theater and other lighting applications? No problem! Chauvet Professional equipped the Rogue R2 Spot with advanced features that theater professionals love. Three independent pan and tilt ranges ensure you get the precision control you need, while the move-in-black function with adjustable delays for pan/tilt, color wheels, and gobo wheels keep your show looking as professional as possible.
Chauvet Professional Rogue R2X Spot Features:
- Professional-grade LED moving-head spot lighting fixture
- 240-watt LED cuts through fog with 5,500 lumens at 5m output
- Dual 7-slot color wheels provide independent splits and scrolling
- Independent rotating and fixed gobo wheels offer advanced light shaping
- Add motion to your effects with a 3-facet prism
- 16-bit electronic dimmer lets you create beautiful fades
- Fully motorized focus, iris, and frost filter onboard
- Electronic shutter accommodates pulse and strobe effects
- Movement macros make setting up motion effects easy
- User-definable pan and tilt ranges provide precision positioning
- Move-in-black feature available for movement, color wheels, and gobo wheels
- Adjustable move-in-black delay available for each option
- Daisy-chainable 3-/5-pin DMX and powerCON connections for easy setup
|DMX||3-pin XLR, 5-pin|
|DMX Modes||18 or 21 channels|
|LED||1 x 240W LED|
|LED Type||Cool White|
|Illuminance||5,500 lux @ 5m|
|Power Consumption||310W, 2.6A @ 120V|
|Power Supply||Neutrik powerCon In/Out|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROGUER2XSPOT|
There are no reviews yet.