MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICING
IsoPac A has seven ClearSonic panels and AX12 extenders in the front, and three S5-2 SORBER baffles in the rear. Seven S2 SORBER baffles are attached to the inside lower portion of the acrylic panels. The clear panels are a total of 6.5′ tall, and the S5-2 baffles are 5.5′ tall, so there is a foot of open space around the rear of the booth allowing for air exchange.The STC512 twelve inch wide SORBER Lid baffle is added to the standard 3-section lid to yeild 7’W x 5.5’D of lid coverage. IsoPac A includes two lid support bars for maximum stability.
If reflections off the front shields during recording are a problem, a few S2 SORBER baffles can be Velcroed to the offending shields. Attach them at the same height as the mic.
(1) A5-7 – 7-section CSP
(1) AX12-7 – 7 section 12″ height extenders
(3) S5-2D – 4’W x 5.5’H SORBER baffle (rear)
(1) STC5D – 2’W x 5.5’D center lid section
(1) STC512D – 12″W x 5.5’D center lid section
(2) STS5D – 2’W x 5.5’D side lid section
(2) BAR – standard support bar
(7) S2D – 22″W x 2’H SORBER baffle
(1) Fan – 6″, 2-speed, low noise fan