MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE
- Elegant instrument-miking system gives you studio-grade sound onstage
- 4099V microphone captures your instrument with accuracy
- Rugged enough for stage demands, gentle enough for your valuable instruments
- Can work as a wired mic, or as part of your wireless system
Elegant instrument-miking system gives you studio-grade sound onstage
The DPA 4099V is a unique miniature clip microphone inheriting the sonic attributes of DPA’s legendary studio microphones. The purpose-built 4099V mic and mounting system is meticulously designed and optimized for the violin, mandolin, banjo, viola, and other select acoustic instruments. The 4099V ensures that you get the best possible sound when performing live.
4099 Series microphones capture your instrument with accuracy
Representing years of research and development, DPA’s 4099 Series mics feature supercardioid pickup patterns for optimal gain-before-feedback, and are available for a range of instrument types. These miniatures live up to their pedigree, with sound as accurate as DPA’s world-class studio microphones.
Rugged enough for stage demands, gentle enough for your valuable instruments
Despite their tiny, discreet size and elegant, lightweight design, DPA’s 4099 Series mics are extremely rugged. The versatile gooseneck provides stable and repeatable positioning. What’s more, the microphone can be easily unclipped and repositioned or moved to another instrument with only one hand, while the mounting system is designed never to mar or scratch the finish of your precious instrument.
Can work as a wired mic, or as part of your wireless system
DPA 4099 Series microphones can be used as standard 48V phantom powered mics via their included XLR connector. In addition – through the use of optional adapters – they are compatible with virtually any wireless system.
DPA d:vote4099V Violin Microphone with Clip Features:
- Ideal for violin, mandolin, banjo, viola, and more
- Get studio-grade sound onstage
- Offers superb gain-before-feedback
- Compatible with wireless systems (adapters available separately)
- Flexible, with easy one-hand mounting
- Gently attaches to your instrument
- Includes 6′ cable and 5.5″ gooseneck
- Requires +48V phantom power