Takes analog audio and converts it to digital via TOSLINK / SPDIF
The GefenTV Analog to Digital Audio Adapter converts analog Left/Right RCA-style audio connections to digital S/PDIF or TOSLINK outputs. The unit is compact, easy to install, and operates in a wide variety of operating conditions.
How It Works
Simply plug in your analog audio source into the RCA jacks, then connect your digital receiving device to your choice of either coaxial or optical digital output. Power-cycle all connected equipment, and you will be enjoying digitally converted audio from your analog source at the receiving device.
- Converts analog L/R signals to digital S/PDIF or TOSLink
- Compact and easy to install
- Simple to Operate
- Supports 48 kHz output sampling frequency
- Coaxial and optical output ports
- Right and Left RCA Stereo input ports
- Supports optical cable run of up to 5 meters (15 feet)
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz-20kHz A weight filter)
- THD+N < 0.01% at 1kHz at reference level
- Frequency Response: < +/- 0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Crosstalk: < -85dB
- RMS Level (CH1 / CH2): 1.0 Vrms analog input at the -7.4 dBFS digital output level
- Operating temperature: 0-48 deg. C
- 5V DC / 0.36A power supply
- Dimensions: 1.8″ W x 1.8″ H x 0.9″ D
- Weight: 1 lb.
There are no reviews yet.