With the GefenTV Digital to Analog Decoder you can listen to digital audio sources such as DVD and CD players or digital computer audio on your legacy analog sound system, preserving your current investment.
This product is manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby™ and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- 24-bit incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Allows listening to digital audio sources on legacy analog sound systems
- Compact and easy to install
- Inputs: Coaxial and Optical digital audio ports
- Outputs: Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz – 20kHz A Weighting)
- Power Supply/Power Consumption: 5V DC / 5W max.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Dimensions: 1.8″ W x 1.8″ H x 0.9″ D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.