MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE 209-478-3370.
500 Series 4 Band Fully Parametric Equaliser Based on MIDAS HERITAGE 3000
- Compact 500 Series module with enhanced MIDAS HERITAGE 3000 four band fully parametric equaliser
- Class leading equaliser acclaimed for it’s warm and responsive character with fast easy setup
- Precision dual concentric controls give instant access to fully variable gain and frequency settings
- Bass and treble bands with selection switches for bell or shelving responses
- Fully variable bandwidth controls on all four bands in bell mode
- Discrete transistor driven transformer balanced output
- High performance electronically balanced input stage with high common-mode rejection
- Ultra low noise design using premium quality op-amps
- True hardware bypass selection switch removes all circuitry from the signal path when equalisation is not required
- Power up mute relays prevent switch on thumps
- Advanced design with low power consumption gives extended component life
- Premium quality components throughout for a crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
500 SERIES PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512
The PARAMETRIC EQUALISER 512 is a compact 500 Series 4 band fully parametric equaliser based on channel strip originally provided in the legendary MIDAS HERITAGE 3000 mixing console. When used in conjunction with the LEGEND L10, L6, or other…
Class Leading EQ
A parametric equaliser allows the operator to address multiple parameters with high precision when applying filters to an audio signal, i.e., a specific frequency can be cut or boosted by an exact amount across an adjustable bandwidth or “Q”. Such…
Precision Dual Concentric Controls
Built from the bottom up, the 512 EQ strip operates across 4 overlapping frequency bands: Bass (20 Hz to 400 Hz); Lo Mid (100 Hz to 2 kHz); Hi Mid (400 Hz to 8 kHz); and Treble (1 kHz to 20 kHz). The Frequency and Gain (-15 dB to +15 dB) adjustments…
Bass and Treble Bell Switches
512’s Bass and Treble Width controls (Q) are non-functional while in traditional MIDAS shelving mode, which is the default (Bell switches disengaged). When the Bell switches are pressed and illuminated, the Bass and Treble Width controls provide…
High Performance Balanced Input Stage
Decades of experience, paired with the premium-grade components that make up every input stage we build, ensures the ultimate in signal integrity that is the very foundation of our design process. That warm and organic MIDAS sound has been heard by…
Transistor Driven Transformer Balanced Output
The output stage of any audio processor is the most critical when it comes to maintaining signal integrity, so the 512 utilises discrete bipolar transistors for both their low distortion and noise characteristics. To finalise the balanced output, a…
Ultra Low Noise Design
As with all MIDAS consoles and processors, we use only premium quality components throughout our design and manufacturing process, including the ultra low noise op-amps to ensure -97 dBu performance at unity gain from 22 Hz to 22 kHz.
True Hardware Bypass & Power Up Mute
For those occasions when equalisation is not needed, 512’s IN switch can be disengaged to remove all circuitry from the signal path via true hardware relay bypass. Additionally, true bypass mode engages should the chassis become accidentally powered down.