- MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE
- Unsurpassed state-of-the-art PLL UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range and operation up to 500 feet line-of sight
- Eight complete and independent wireless receivers with 1000 user-selectable UHF frequencies
- Works with any eight combinations of available instrument, handheld and lavalier UHF transmitters
- True Diversity circuitry with two complete front ends per receiver for maximizing range and most effective elimination of signal dropouts
- AUTO-SCAN for easily locating clear channels and ASC™ (Auto-Sync Channel) IR download feature which sends selected Group/Channel information to transmitter via IR sender for easy frequency synchronization
- Sophisticated IF filtering for simultaneous operation of multiple systems in the same location
- Front panel touch control buttons and user-friendly LCD configuration menus
- Front panel backlit LCD display indicates selected Group, Channel, RF signal strength meter, Audio Output Volume level, Separate A/B Diversity antenna selection and audio peak LED displays provide instantaneous antenna and audio level status easily seen from a distance
- Back panel Balanced XLR Mic level and Unbalanced ¼” SUM Line level audio output jacks, squelch control, RF BNC connectors for dual removable ½ wave antennas for all receivers, and DC power supply input jack
- Externally powered (adapter included).
- Rugged all-metal housing—rack mountable
Must call 209-478-3370 for BEST PRICE and SHIPPING QUOTE on all orders. Dismiss
There are no reviews yet.