The MC 7000 Series lighting consoles are simple and flexible with three operating modes. These consoles provide standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene wide mode for double channel capacity and memory scene operation mode. The MC 7000 Series is particularly well-suited to small theaters and stage performances. These products are so easy to program and operate, the instructions are silk-screened on the back of the units.
8/16 channel console, 2 manual presets, 8 memory scenes, NSI micro-plex.
- Individual Control Channels
- 2-Scene Preset or Single Scene Operation (wide mode)
- Dual Split Dipless Crossfaders
- Individual Channel Bump Buttons
- User Programmable Memory Scenes
- User Programmable Chase Functions
- Chase Rate Control (tap button)
- Grand Master
- NSI Micro-Plex Control Signal (3-pin XLR)
- Optional DMX512 Digital Control (5-pin XLR)