- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Capable of providing up to 5,000 watts continuous and 8,000 watts peak with 70V or 100V direct drive on each output of the CXD4.3 and CXD4.5, and on bridged output pairs of the CXD4.2.
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ Filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for CXD processing amplifiers:
– Visit the Amplifier Navigator Software to download and update
- PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision.
- Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors
CXD4.2 CXD4.3 CXD4.5 Peak Continuous Peak Continuous Peak Continuous 4 Independent Channels
A, B, C, D
70V N/A N/A 500 W 500 W 1000 W 1000 W 100V N/A N/A 625 W 625 W 1250 W 1250 W 8Ω 500 W 400 W 900 W 625 W 1200 W 1150 W 4Ω 700 W 400 W 1400 W 625 W 2000 W 1250 W 2Ω 625 W 325 W 1200 W 625 W 1600 W 625 W