- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
– Visit the GXD Firmware Updater to download and update
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
SPECIFICATIONS GXD 4 GXD 8 8Ω dynamic, both channels driven 600 watts per channel 1500 watts per channel 4Ω dynamic, both channels driven 800 watts per channel 2250 watts per channel 8Ω continuous, both channels driven 400 watts per channel 800 watts per channel 4Ω continuous, both channels driven 600 watts per channel 1200 watts per channel
There are no reviews yet.