MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE:
Upgraded Sound and Double the Power
The QSC K12.2 offers the familiar voicing, elegant style, and rugged reliability that the K Series is known for, plus double the power, increased SPL, and greater bass extension. Improved DSP management exhibits unprecedented clarity. It’s also deceptively easy to use — the K12.2’s factory presets cover just about any application you can think of. And if you want to tweak things yourself, there are multiple user-adjustable parameters on tap. This lightweight powerhouse is ideal for bands, DJs, and more, and its wide dispersion ensures that your entire audience experiences top-notch sound. Whether you use the QSC K12.2 in a portable or installed situation, you’ll achieve superior results.
The K.2 Series gives you more of everything
The K.2 Series is packed with more of everything. Double the power. Higher SPL. Greater low-frequency extension. Experience sublime clarity, thanks to the power boost and improved DSP management, while the higher SPL and greater bass extension injects your performance with chest-thumping vigor. Optimize your system with user-adjustable DSP parameters and presets. Dual pole cups (straight-firing and down-tilt) replace the previous generation’s tilt-direct single cup for added stability. On top of that, every speaker in the K.2 Series can pull double-duty as a high-performance floor monitor.
Get up and running fast with useful presets
Operating the QSC K12.2 is pure simplicity, thanks to its factory presets. And user-adjustable parameters make creating your own custom configurations a piece of cake. Best of all, you can save your configurations as recallable Scenes, making repeated setups a snap.
Factory presets cover just about any application you can think of:
- Dance Music
- Stage Monitor
- Vocal Monitor
- Instrument Amplifier
- and more
User-adjustable parameters include:
- Input configuration
- and more
Extensive DSP enhances your system’s performance
The K12.2 is loaded with powerful DSP to enhance your system’s performance. DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) provides matched low- and high-frequency response across your audience’s entire listening area, eliminating dead and hot zones. Intrinsic Correction ensures that your speaker performs consistently across the entire sound field. It achieves this by mapping spatially averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency, and amplitude response. At Balloonheads Pro Audio & Lighting, we’re blown away by the K12.2’s reliable performance — it sounds great in any situation.
QSC K12.2 Features:
- Powerful active PA speaker with 12″ LF driver and 1.75″ HF driver
- 2,000W continuous, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Factory presets cover just about any application you can think of
- User-adjustable parameters for tweaking your system’s sound
- Saveable/recallable Scenes make repeated setups a snap
- Multi-function digital display provides useful at-a-glance information
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- Doubles as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and down-tilt) and M10 fittings for flown applications
- Rugged ABS enclosure