MUST CALL FOR BEST PRICE
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers:
– Visit the Amplifier Navigator Software to download and update
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
PLD4.2 PLD4.3 PLD4.5 Peak Continuous Peak Continuous Peak Continuous 4 Independent Channels
A, B, C, D
8Ω 500 W 400 W 900 W 625 W 1200 W 1150 W 4Ω 700 W 400 W 1400 W 625 W 2000 W 1250 W 2Ω 625 W 325 W 1200 W 625 W 1600 W 625 W 2 Channel BTL Bridged
A+B or C+D
8Ω 1200 W 800 W 2400 W 1250 W 4000 W 2250 W 4Ω 1500 W 600 W NR* NR* NR* NR* 2Ω NR* NR* NR* NR* NR* NR* 2 Channel Parallel
AB or CD
8Ω 500 W 400 W 1300 W 1150 W 1250 W 1150 W 4Ω 950 W 800 W 2000 W 1250 W 2400 W 2250 W 2Ω 1200 W 800 W 2500 W 1250 W 4000 W 2100 W
There are no reviews yet.