The Samson Expedition XP1000 Portable PA system is Bluetooth-enabled, allowing you to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. A removable 10-channel mixer with an impressive 1,000-watt (2x 500), lightweight Class D amplifier powers the XP1000. The mixer features four Mic/Line input channels, each with XLR and 1/4″ inputs for connecting microphones or active line level instruments. It also includes three stereo input channels for connecting external devices like MP3 players, keyboards and more. Each channel features Bass and Treble controls, and the first two Mic/Line channels have a selectable compressor to even out levels while preventing overload and distortion. The XP1000 even has a USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately). For precise control over your sound, the XP1000 provides 16 presets of high quality DSP effects, perfectly suited for vocals. For larger applications, the XP1000 provides stereo monitor outputs with level control to use the system with additional powered speakers. In addition, the mixer has a Phantom Power switch to enable the integration of condenser microphones into your PA setup.
The XP1000’s 2-way vented speakers give you a clean, powerful stereo sound. Their 10″ low frequency drivers produce excellent low end punch, while the 1″ high frequency drivers receive wide dispersion from 60° x 90° horns. For performance versatility, these ABS, high impact enclosures feature integrated 1 3/8″ speaker stand mounts, as well as a 30° kickback design for use as floor monitors.
Samson Expedition XP1000 Portable PA System Features:
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs justover 50 lbs
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier produces 1,000W (2×500) of stereo power
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Dual 2-way speaker enclosures with 10″ woofers
- 1″ high frequency drivers
- Removable 10-channel mixer with 16 presets of 24-bitdigital effects
- Bass and Treble controls on each channel
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4″ jacks) for microphone, guitars andother line level devices
- Threestereo channels with multiple input options (1/4″, 1/8″, RCA) for connectingexternal devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Two 1/4″ Monitor outputs allow connections toexternal powered speakers
- Additional RCA output for external recorders
- Selectable compressor on two Mic/Line channels
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ forspeech or music playback
- 6-segment level meter with limiter indicator
- Integrated 1-3/8″ speaker stand mount
- 30° kickback design for using enclosures as floormonitors
- Two 25 ft speaker cables (included)
There are no reviews yet.