DISCONTINUED NO LONGER AVAILABLE. For Information Purposes Only.
The Shure UR4D+ Dual Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone Receiver is capable of receiving 2 microphone transmitters simultaneously and is intended for use with compatible Shure UHF series handheld and bodypacks. The UR4D+ is a durable, single space, rack-mountable unit with diversity receiver circuitry that aides in minimizing Radio Frequency (RF) interference and noise. Dual back lit LCD provides access to all programmable parameters. Audio outputs include a microphone / line level switchable balanced XLR with ground lift and 1/4″ phone connectors. USB and Ethernet connections are provided for direct integration with a PC and network arrays.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB & Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure Microprocessor-controlled Diversity